Non toxic household cleaner, easy to make and it works
Do you want to save money on household cleaning products?
Do you want to clean your house with non-toxic ingredients?
Fortunately these simple ingredients mean you can make a non toxic household cleaner at home, with ease, and get cleaning without the toxic ingredients. The best part is that it works really well.
You will need these four ingredients:
50mls Castile soap
50mls Boiled water
A dash of glycerin- available at most chemists
An old plastic sauce bottle or a plastic tub to store the cleaner
It really is that simple!
If you like a ‘smell’ to associate with cleaning then add one drop of lemon essential oil. That will give a hint of freshness without being over-powering.
Watch the video on how to make a
Non toxic household cleaner
Start saving money and cleaning without toxic ingredients!
Have you used baking soda and castile soap to clean your home? Perhaps you have a better recipe?
©Actual OrganicsTM -2012 This article is © Copyright – All rights reserved – ActualOrganics
- The best skin care to use when pregnant - Actual OrganicsTM
- What you wash down the drain matters - Actual OrganicsTM
- Miessence truly edible skin care - Actual OrganicsTM
- Spring cleaning with baking soda
- detox your bathroom
- weight gain avoid the hidden pounds
- Deodorant: dangerous or not? ← Actual OrganicsTM
- Love 2 Link - September 2012 | Dimes2Vines
- What you may not know about pink products for cancer?
- What I Loved This September: Links, Travel and Recipes
- September Link Love
- Links I Loved in September | Butter Believer
- How to keep your home clean naturally