Non toxic household cleaner, easy to make and it works
Do you want to save money on household cleaning products?
Do you want to clean your house with non-toxic ingredients?
Fortunately these simple ingredients mean you can make an inexpensive, non-toxic, household cleaner at home, with ease, and get cleaning without the toxic ingredients. The best part is that it works really well.
You will need these four ingredients:
150g Baking soda (buy it here – affiliate link!)
50mls Castile soap (buy it here)
50mls Boiled water
A dash of glycerin- available at most chemists or likely Amazon, again!
An old plastic sauce bottle or a plastic tub to store the cleaner
It really is that simple!
If you like a ‘smell’ to associate with cleaning then add one drop of lemon essential oil (buy it here – affiliate link). That will give a hint of freshness without being over-powering as so many cleaning products can be.
Having used the all-purpose cleanser be sure to wipe off with a damp cloth to ensure no baking soda is left on your surfaces.
There are more household cleaning ideas in my recently published book ‘The Radiant Woman’s Handbook‘ learn more about it.
Watch the quick video on how to make a
Non toxic household cleaner
Start saving money and cleaning without toxic synthetic chemical ingredients!
If you want to see a full video of how to make the non-toxic household cleaner visit this page which shows me on Shaw Television making the cleaner.
Have you used baking soda and castile soap to clean your home?
Perhaps you have a better recipe? Please share:
Subscribe to our newsletter
to get the latest updates as well as a FREE download of your sneak peek at my book The Radiant Woman’s Handbook as well as a 33 page ebook called 3 Easy Ways Smart Women Avoid Toxic Chemicals and Look Radiant Naturally
©Actual OrganicsTM -2012 This article is © Copyright – All rights reserved – ActualOrganics
Disclosure – some links in this post are affiliate links which help keep this blog running. Thank you.
Photo credit: iStock.com/diego_cervo
- Step into Spring - Actual Organics
- 64 Tips, Tricks, & Recipes for a Green Clean Home | Girl Meets NourishmentGirl Meets Nourishment
- Triclosan dangers explained and solutions to avoid itActual Organics
- Look radiant without expensive face creams - Actual Organics
- Detox your home of synthetic chemicals
- detox your home of synthetic chemical clutter
- The best skin care to use when pregnant - Actual OrganicsTM
- What you wash down the drain matters - Actual OrganicsTM
- Miessence truly edible skin care - Actual OrganicsTM
- Spring cleaning with baking soda
- detox your bathroom
- weight gain avoid the hidden pounds
- Deodorant: dangerous or not? ← Actual OrganicsTM
- Love 2 Link - September 2012 | Dimes2Vines
- What you may not know about pink products for cancer?
- What I Loved This September: Links, Travel and Recipes
- September Link Love
- Links I Loved in September | Butter Believer
- How to keep your home clean naturally